Corrimal High School is dedicated to the continued improvement and development of the technological skills of its students and staff. As such Corrimal High School has been developing technology programs that can be utilised throughout a range of curriculum areas including:
- 3D Modelling and 3D Printing
- Graphics design
- Connected Classrooms
- Video Conferencing
- CNC/Computerised Machinery
- Roving laptop stations available for student loan
- Google Apps for Schools (pdf 1485 KB)
- A range of software for varying purposing
Students are not the only ones educated in new technologies. Staff members also receive training on Moodle and useful software to employ in their classrooms. Staff are dedicated to providing the best education possible and as such attend training days to up-skill in technologies relevant to their field and student interests.
Students can also access Moodle and Online Safety Tests through our school classroom website.